IISE is the world’s largest professional society dedicated solely to the support of the industrial engineering profession and individuals involved with improving quality and productivity. Founded in 1948, IISE is an international, nonprofit association that provides leadership for the application, education, training, research, and development of industrial engineering.
Why Join The OSU Chapter of IISE?
- Get discounts on the FE review and the Six Sigma training course provided by the club
- Volunteer in the community with other IISE club members at Stone Soup
- Attend Regional and Annual Conferences to meet IISE members across the world and to attend the seminars and participate in the events.
- Plenty of networking opportunities with other OSU-IISE club members at events and meetings
- Attend industry alumni panels and industry speaker nights
- Tour company facilities where the concepts learned in the classroom are actually being applied (Past tours include: Boeing, Oregon Freeze Dry, Daimler Trucks North America and others)
- Have fun at other club events like our annual faculty vs. students soccer game, or our Bowling night
Oregon State IISE has been awarded the Student Chapter Gold Award from 2012-2015 in recognition of the achievements of the program.